As you know, all major football leagues were paused due to the coronavirus. There was a long time without football. But we have good news - Bundesliga is back.
The first matches will be held this weekend. It means that you can continue playing Fanatos as you did it before.
We hope that other leagues will be resumed soon as well.
The virus is not a reason to stop working on Fanatos. So, during the quarantine time, we implemented several very interesting and important features. Let's have a look.
1) Weekly Reports Upgrade. Now on the Reports page (Game Zone -> Reports) users can see additional information:
- Snapshot standings at the end of the game week (you can see where you were in comparison with others),
- List of the transfers you made during the week.
2) Boosts. Now our users can spend Fancoins on Boosts. What is it? Boost is a once-only action you can apply to upgrade your team for one game week. At the moment the following Boosts are available:
- Bench boost. The points scored by your bench players in future matches of the current week are not reduced by 2 times,
- Triple captain. Points scored by the captain in future matches of the current week increase by 3 times,
- Triple vice-captain. Points scored by the vice-captain in future matches of the current week increase by 3 times,
- 15 transfers per week. The number of transfers available this week increases to 15,
- +20 Mill. € for transfers. Additional 20 Mill. € to the budget for transfers,
- +1 Mill. € for salaries. Additional 1 Mill. € for the budget for salaries.
3) Detailed Player Statistics. Now in the player's profile, you can see detailed statistics by scored points in matches. You can find a chart with the data in Stats -> Points.
You’ve likely heard by now that, due to heightened concerns around coronavirus (COVID-19), most football leagues have been suspended. Unfortunately. Our project fully depends on football matches. It means that we're paused for some time.
But it's only a temporary pause. And we're waiting when the postponed leagues are back to their schedules. Due to information about the postponed matches, we should go back to our standard state in April.
Unfortunately due to Coronavirus disease (COVID-19), a lot of matches were postponed. Some football leagues are paused. We are sorry to notice that the virus caused such consequences.
In this regard, we inform our users that there may be some delay in updating the schedule of football matches on our website. Sorry for the inconvenience.
Let's hope that things will get better soon.
The FANATOS team is pleased to present a new interesting update - Game Zone Cup. What it is?
Now, in addition to the main tournament, the game zone cup will be held in each game zone, which starts with the third game week of the zone. The gameplay of the cup is more “lively” compared to a regular game and allows users to compete in user-to-user matches.
The draw takes place in three rounds: quarter-final, semi-final, and final. Each round is held within one calendar day and includes from 1 to 5 matches. The first 8 teams of the zone at the time of the start of the cup become participants in the first round. To pass to the next round, a team must score more points in a round than its opponent. More details are in our guide.
Game Zone Cup will be available from the new game season.
We slightly added complexity to FANATOS. But no worries, it's useful and interesting ;)
Now all our users have the ability to use different formations. At the moment the following formations are available: 3-4-3, 3-5-2, 4-3-3, 4-4-2, 4-5-1, 5-2-3, 5-3-2, 5-4-1.