Big Fanatos update05.03.2021
Dear Fanatos users, we've been working on a big update for a long time and now it's time to announce it.
1) We decided to abandon the division into game zones. Now the competition between users will be held within the same tournament table. However, users will be able to compete with each other within a day, week, month, and season.
2) Accordingly, we removed the link "one football player - one game zone", now one football player can be in any number of user teams. Also removed the salaries of football players and transfers between users.
3) We removed the ability to have two teams at the same time. If at the time of the update, the user had two teams, then only the first will remain.
4) All current user rewards will disappear, but now new rewards will appear (see the next point). The level, rating, number of Fancoins, type of account - all this remains unchanged.
5) Awards. Remained: getting a team's football player into the team of the week, the best football player of the team of the week. Added: 1/2/3 places per game day/week/month/season. All reward icons will be updated.
6) Since now there will be no division into the game zones, we have removed the Game Zone Cup. However, we will change the format of the cup in the near future.
These are just the main points. You can see other changes after the update. By the way, the update itself is scheduled for Tuesday, March 9th.
We understand that some of the points will be inconvenient for current users. As compensation, all users who are currently in active game zones will receive one Fancoin for free.
Why is this happening? Main reasons:
- you need to wait for the start of your game zone;
- only 8 users inside one game zone;
- over time, in the middle of the game, interest in finishing the game zone may disappear;
- the game zone or users in it may be uninteresting to play;
- over time, it becomes uninteresting to receive awards.